The health care services delivery landscape is rapidly transforming. New competencies are required to effectively navigate and succeed under value-based reimbursement models and population-oriented health delivery initiatives.
This interdisciplinary Master of Applied Science in Population Health Management program from Johns Hopkins University provides experienced professionals a comprehensive approach to developing population health management systems and strategies and leading transformation to value-based, population-focused care delivery.
Advantages of this online graduate program:
- Rapidly growing industry sector that has a growing need for highly-skilled professionals
- Led by renowned experts who are shaping the field through policymaking, research and first-hand management
- Online delivery provides flexibility and accessibility to students around the world
- Competitive price point for tuition
- Academic and Research Ethics
- Essentials of Population Health Management
- Principles and Applications of Advanced Payment Models in Population Health Management
- Collective Impact: Developing and Leading Community Partnerships to Improve Population Health
- Population and Consumer Health Informatics
- Health Behavior: Improving Health Through Health Education/Promotion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration View 1160 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Official transcripts from all college-level institutions attended, regardless of number of credits earned or if the grades appear on your home institution's transcript, must be submitted directly to SOPHAS.
- International academic records must undergo a course-by-course credential evaluation via WES. Once complete, the evaluation should be sent directly to SOPHAS.
- Complete SOPHAS application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
International29925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1197 USD per credit during 24 months.
National29925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1197 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.