Data Science Graduate Program at Johns Hopkins University
Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals online, part time Data Science graduate program addresses the huge demand for data scientists qualified to serve as knowledgeable resources in our ever-evolving, data-driven world.
Designed specifically with working professionals in mind, you will engage in a number of modern courses created to expand your knowledge for advanced career opportunities in data science, including Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Game Theory, and Large-Scale Data Systems. Learn from senior-level engineers and data scientists who will incorporate realistic scenarios in your studies that you have or will encounter as a professional.
You will be prepared to succeed in specialized jobs involving everything from the data pipeline and storage to statistical analysis and eliciting the story the data tells.
- Gain practical skills and advance your career to meet the growing demand for data scientists.
- Balance both the theory and practice of applied mathematics and computer science to analyze and handle large-scale data sets.
- Manage and manipulate information to discover relationships and insights into complex data sets.
- Create models using formal techniques and methodologies of abstraction that can be automated to solve real-world problems.
- Select the courses that fit your area of interest.
- Become a confident data scientist and leader.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programming Using Java
- Data Structures
- Discrete Mathematics
- General Applied Mathematics
- Multivariable and Complex Analysis
- Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Our rolling admissions process allows you to apply to any of our online, part-time programs at any time throughout the year.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 372 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Applicants must be in the last semester of undergraduate study or hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or have earned graduate degrees in technical disciplines.
- Applicants typically have earned a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (B or above) in the latter half of their undergraduate studies. Significant relevant work experience or a graduate degree in a relevant technical discipline may be considered in lieu of meeting the GPA guideline.
- Official transcripts from all college studies
- Completed and submitted online application form
International9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47550 USD for the full programme during 60 months.
National9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47550 USD for the full programme during 60 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.