The Master of Arts in Public Health Biology from Johns Hopkins University allows students to advance in current research or teaching positions, enhance credentials for a new position in academic institutions, industry or governmental research organizations, or gain a solid foundation for medical school, dental school or advanced graduate work.
Advantages of this fully online graduate program:
- Led by renowned experts who are shaping the field through research and application
- Online delivery gives flexibility and accessibility to students around the world
- Can be completed in 2-3 years
- Public Health Biology
- Biological Basis of Public Health
- MA Public Health Biology Thesis
- History and Significance of Public Health Practices, Frameworks, and Ethics
- The Role of Quantitative Methods in Public Health
- Causes and Trends in Morbidity and Mortality
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Health Sciences View 566 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Official transcripts from all college-level institutions attended, regardless of number of credits earned or if the grades appear on your home institution's transcript, must be submitted directly to SOPHAS
- For international academic records, a course-by-course credential evaluation via WES should be sent directly to SOPHAS
- Complete SOPHAS application
- Sufficient prior coursework in the biological sciences
- Three letters of recommendation: at least two academic recommendations; the third can be professional
- Personal statement of professional goals
International59184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59184 USD per year during 24 months.
National59184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59184 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.