Masters in Accounting Track One is for the recently graduated college student with a degree in accounting. You are looking to excel and become a future leader in professional accounting. Masters in Accounting Track Two is for those with a non-accounting undergraduate degree.
The Albers' Masters in Accounting program from Seattle University not only teaches students the skills to launch a successful accounting career, but also offers opportunities to enhance classroom learning with co-curricular activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Orientation Retreat
- Corporate Financial Management
- Fraud Examination & Forensic Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis & Security Valuation
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Federal Income Tax
- Service Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 639 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Application Form and $55 fee. Complete the application form on this page to get started.
- Resume documenting work experience (the PMBA program requires a minimum of two years' full-time work experience)
- Official transcripts from undergraduate and any post-baccalaureate work
- Optional: Official GMAT or GRE test scores sent from the relevant testing agency
- Official TOEFL test scores, if required
International16087 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32175 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National16087 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32175 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.