The broad knowledge base of the master’s program also provides an excellent preface for further professional or graduate educational opportunities.
- At the Rush University, the Master’s in Biomedical Sciences program core curriculum provides an optimal environment to gain interdisciplinary knowledge via a diverse cohort of peers and professors from multiple research fields.
- You will participate in interprofessional seminars and career exploration experiences to advance your professional development.
- You will experience diverse research environments and gain hands-on skills as you contribute to research teams in basic science areas related to health care.
- Your thesis research project will provide you with specialized training and further professional skills in your area of interest.
- You will learn to formulate research proposals comprised of relevant research questions, hypotheses, appropriate experimental designs and research.
Advantages of Rush
- Small class size
- Numerous, well-funded research laboratories
- Diverse, multicultural faculty, student and staff population
- Vibrant urban location
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine View 318 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form.
- Unofficial transcripts - An unofficial copy of your transcript from each college and university attended is required. Copies should be uploaded online via the application system only.
- Grade point average - GPAs must be converted to a 4.0 scale.
- Standardized test scores.
- TOEFL scores - Scores must be submitted for international applicants who have received a diploma from a university at which English is not the language of instruction. TOEFL scores will be waived for non-native English speakers who have completed a Bachelor’s degree or higher from a US accredited institution and have demonstrated language proficiency supported by the interview.
- Applicant fee - A $50 application fee is required to submit the application.
- Statement of purpose.
- Three letters of recommendation.
International20862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10431 USD per semester during 30 months.
National20862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10431 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.