Delivery is concentrated on a contextual business bias, and students benefit from the networking and employment prospects offered by a large and dynamic Business School.
At the final stage of study students will have to pursue a traditional research dissertation in order to complete the programme.
3 good reasons to study this Online LL.M International Commercial Law at Robert Kennedy College :
- Offers the highly prestigious Master’s of Laws qualification
- Gives law graduates the opportunity to take taught modules in advanced international commercial law subjects
- Learn in an internationally-orientated environment with access to a global network of like-minded professionals
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Law of the Sale of Goods
- International Intellectual Property Law
- International Corporate Law and Governance
- Advanced Contract Law and Negotiation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesBusiness Law Master of Laws (LLM)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Normally a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent.
- A wide range of professional qualifications are also accepted either in partial or complete fulfilment of entry requirements.
- We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14111 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14111 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14111 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14111 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.