This Education programme at Kingston University is relevant to education professionals who are keen to develop advanced knowledge and understanding of research methods in education. Taught sessions will focus upon deepening your existing understanding of professional practice and critically examine the challenges within your sector allowing you to explore your role, setting, and interprofessional working as a research-informed practitioner.
The role of the researching professional in education is of growing importance. Deputy head teachers, managers of children's centres, research development managers and subject-specific professionals may all use research skills to explore evidence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Perspectives on Policy, Practice and Professionalism
- Current Issues in Reflective Practice and Interprofessionalism
- Research Methods for Professional Practice
- Designing a Research Proposal
- Research Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Educational Psychology View 59 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Candidates are normally required to have a honours degree and/or further qualifications relating to working with children, young people and families in a professional or interprofessional setting.
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate a commitment to professional learning in the fields of children's care or education. Candidates without these requirements may be invited to submit a portfolio for RPL assessment in order to demonstrate possible eligibility for entry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8690 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8690 GBP per year during 24 months.
National3960 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3960 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.