The Education programme at Kingston University is relevant to education professionals who are keen to develop advanced knowledge and understanding of research methods in education. Taught sessions will focus upon deepening your existing understanding of professional practice and critically examine the challenges within your sector allowing you to explore your role, setting, and interprofessional working as a research-informed practitioner.
Where this course will take you
The MRes (Ed) will help advance your learning, research and practice skills in a wide variety of education-related settings.
This programme helps to develop your employability skills as facilitators, co-ordinators, mediators and leaders of research-engaged professional practice.
It enables you to undertake a role of a researching professional in education-related contexts and practitioner research, and to lead collaborative learning networks for education. Applicants for practitioner research posts will benefit from the programme.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Perspectives on Policy, Practice and Professionalism
- Current Issues in Reflective Practice and Interprofessionalism
- Research Methods for Professional Practice
- Designing a Research Proposal
- Research Dissertation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Educational Psychology View 183 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
- Candidates are normally required to have a honours degree and/or further qualifications relating to working with children, young people and families in a professional or interprofessional setting. Candidates will be able to demonstrate a commitment to professional learning in the fields of children's care or education. Candidates without these requirements may be invited to submit a portfolio for RPL assessment in order to demonstrate possible eligibility for entry.
International8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3350 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.