You will learn about key challenges in the current global economic environment, consider issues from around the world, and analyse and evaluate problems to identify the best solutions to improve international banking and finance strategies and practice.
Banking continues to experience a number of problems requiring the development of new opportunities and you will find this course is relevant, innovative and challenging.
3 good reasons to study this Online MSc International Banking and Finance at Robert Kennedy College :
- Equip yourself for a career in the rapidly expanding banking and finance industry
- Take a Business Innovation Project to enhance your practical skills and experience
- Develop expertise in Banking and Finance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bank Financial Management and International Banking
- Corporate and Quantitative Finance
- Equity Valuation and Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Engineering and Risk Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesFinance View 11 other Masters in Finance in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Normally a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent.
- A wide range of professional qualifications are also accepted either in partial or complete fulfilment of entry requirements.
- We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14111 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14111 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14111 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14111 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.