You’ll also develop new skills which will enable you to manage projects in manufacturing, service, social enterprise, charity or public organisations.
3 good reasons to study Online MSc Project Management at Robert Kennedy College :
- Gain the necessary skills to become a Project Management Practitioner of the PMI, the world’s leading professional association for project managers
- Study a degree backed by cutting-edge research to become a practitioner in this fast-growth business sector
- Put project management theory into real practice with an exciting Business Innovation Project
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Project and Logistics Management
- Operations and Information Management
- Procurement, Risk and Contract Management
- Project Management, Leadership and Skills: Planning and Control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 21 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Normally a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent.
A wide range of professional qualifications are also accepted either in partial or complete fulfilment of entry requirements.
- We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 15,000 CHF per full
- The college offers discounts ranging from 3000 to 4000 Swiss Francs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.