The overall aim of the Online Leading Innovation and Change at Robert Kennedy College is to enable you to develop your critical understanding of the issues relating to leading innovation and change, so that you may enhance your leadership skills to develop sustainable individual and organisational potential. The programme brings together relevant contemporary academic theory and research with practical understanding of activities within organisations. You will explore issues that have significant impact within organisations by working with others and building on both their experiences and your own.
The overall aim of the programme is to develop your critical understanding and self-awareness of the issues relating to leading innovation and change, so that you may develop your own leadership skills and knowledge, and develop both your individual and organisational potential.
You will be supported as you:
- develop critical awareness and understanding of the key concepts of leadership, innovation and change, organisational strategy, and national and organisational culture;
- develop the ability to connect theory with practice in creative and innovative ways and reflect upon the learning involved as well as the outcomes;
- develop critical awareness and understanding of the impact that leadership, strategy and culture can have on innovation and change processes within organisations;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading Innovation and Change
- The Essence of Leadership
- Culture, Leadership and Innovation in Organisations
- Successful Strategic Thinking
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesInnovation Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 62 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You must meet the University’s general entry criteria for postgraduate study. In addition, you must have:
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent, achieved at Class 2.2 or above, from an approved University or Institution;
- current or recent work experience (within the last two years) appropriate to enable you to contribute to the programme;
- YSJU in exceptional cases reserve the right to interview applicants directly to help clarify their eligibility, as appropriate. When this is the case, interviews would normally be conducted virtually.
- If your first language is not English, you need to take an IELTS test or an equivalent qualification accepted by the University. You might be able to demonstrate English Language capability through work based references.
- If you do not have traditional qualifications, you may be eligible for entry on the basis of Accredited Prior (Experiential) Learning (APL/APEL).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- 15,000 CHF per full
- The college offers discounts ranging from 3000 to 4000 Swiss Francs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.