The Online Innovation Leadership and Consulting at Robert Kennedy College is designed to develop tools and leadership skills needed to successfully manage innovation projects and programmes and acquire skills in a wide range of creativity and innovation processes and techniques.
This programme will be of interest to you if you are a career professional who wishes to develop your skills in leading innovation and change, or you are currently supporting innovation and change in the work place or in the community.
The overall aim of the programme is to develop your critical understanding and self-awareness of the issues relating to innovation, leadership and consulting, so that you may develop your own leadership skills and knowledge, and develop both your individual and organisational potential.
You will be supported as you:
- develop critical awareness and understanding of the key concepts of leadership, innovation and change, consulting, organisational strategy, and national and organisational culture;
- develop the ability to connect theory with practice in creative and innovative ways and reflect upon the learning involved as well as the outcomes;
- develop critical awareness and understanding of the impact that leadership, strategy and culture can have on innovation and change processes within organisations;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Building and Leading High Performing Teams
- Mastering Strategic Consulting
- Successful Strategic Thinking
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in Innovation Management in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You must meet the University’s general entry criteria for postgraduate study. In addition, you must have:
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent, achieved at Class 2.2 or above, from an approved University or Institution;
- current or recent work experience (within the last two years) appropriate to enable you to contribute to the programme;
- YSJU in exceptional cases reserve the right to interview applicants directly to help clarify their eligibility, as appropriate. When this is the case, interviews would normally be conducted virtually.
- If your first language is not English, you need to take an IELTS test or an equivalent qualification accepted by the University. You might be able to demonstrate English Language capability through work based references.
- If you do not have traditional qualifications, you may be eligible for entry on the basis of Accredited Prior (Experiential) Learning (APL/APEL).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 15,000 CHF per full
- The college offers discounts ranging from 3000 to 4000 Swiss Francs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.