You will engage in and evaluate practical coaching and mentoring activities, explore and evaluate the potential impact of coaching and mentoring on individual and organisational performance and engage with the complex moral dimensions in coaching, mentoring and leadership.
Both coaching and mentoring activity are strongly associated with management and leadership. There are tensions between the concepts of leadership and management, which are again explored throughout the programme.
In some instances both coaching and mentoring may be employed to contribute to the development of leaders and managers. In others, coaching and mentoring may be employed as part of the leadership or management function.
Programme learning outcomes
- 1.1 Develop a systematic, integrated and critically aware understanding of processes of leadership, innovation and change in organisations;
- 1.2 formulate a critical awareness of current issues relating to leadership, innovation and change, informed by leading edge research and practice;
- 1.3 will have acquired a deep knowledge and critical understanding of theories of leadership, ethics, sustainability, strategy, culture, innovation and change in organisations;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Essence of Leadership
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills for Success
- Culture, Leadership and Innovation in Organisations
- Building Success Through Coaching and Mentoring
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) Coaching View 62 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You must meet the University’s general entry criteria for postgraduate study. In addition, you must have:
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent, achieved at Class 2.2 or above, from an approved University or Institution;
- current or recent work experience (within the last two years) appropriate to enable you to contribute to the programme;
- If you have extensive work experience appropriate to enable you to contribute to the programme you can gain entry to the programme through the APEL (Accredited Prior Experiential Learning) process. This should be demonstrated via the application form and a CV
- YSJU in exceptional cases reserve the right to interview applicants directly to help clarify their eligibility, as appropriate. When this is the case, interviews would normally be conducted virtually.
- If you do not have traditional qualifications, you may be eligible for entry on the basis of Accredited Prior (Experiential) Learning (APL/APEL).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- 15,000 CHF per full
- The college offers discounts ranging from 3000 to 4000 Swiss Francs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.