The Tudor History by Research from University of Buckingham will consider the material culture of Tudor England at all social levels, examining propaganda and print, architectural patronage and its development throughout the Tudor period.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introductory Lecture on the Tudor World
- Puppets and Players in the Age of Shakespeare
- Cardinal Wolsey
- Female Monarchy
- Revisiting Henry VIII
- ‘If you know not me you know nobody’: Power and Portraiture at the Tudor Court
- The Reformation at Local Level
- Smashing Images: ‘the Sacrament of Forgetfulness’ in the English Reformation
- The Tudor Court
- The End of Elizabeth and the Coming of the Stuarts
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHistory View 499 other Masters in History in United Kingdom
The minimum entry level required for this course is as follows:
- a first or upper second-class honours degree from a recognised university or,
- a recognised professional qualification with relevant work experience.
- In cases where candidates are applying on the basis of work experience, they may be asked to complete a short written assignment and/or attend an interview as part of the applications process.
International15860 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15860 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8730 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8730 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- EU/EEA £4,365 / year
- NON-EU/EEA £7,930 / year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.