Military History by Research from University of Buckingham was enthusiastically reviewed by The Financial Times, which noted that “Intellectually curious professionals are signing up for a new course that gives them the opportunity to exchange thoughts on security, diplomacy and the armed forces over dinner with stellar historians and military top brass.”
Students at Military History by Research from University of Buckingham will:
- embark on a solo process of discovery.
- follow leads and gradually piece together the parts of your chosen puzzle.
- have contributed to the historiography and understanding of your chosen area.
- Lecture in Military History
- Research seminars
- Military history subjects
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMilitary Science History Educational Research View 642 other Masters in History in United Kingdom
- a first or upper second-class honours degree from a recognised university or,
- a recognised professional qualification with relevant work experience.
- Your most recent academic transcripts or results, and one reference from your current or last school/college (two if you are applying for postgraduate study).
International15497 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15497 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA8855 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8855 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.