The Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship course at Kingston University provides you with the knowledge and experience of the key issues of innovation and entrepreneurship. The course emphasises the analysis and practical application of the key issues surrounding innovation management and entrepreneurship, including:
- management systems for innovation projects
- leadership and entrepreneurial behaviour
- lean start-up techniques
- deep customer insights approaches
- entrepreneurial funding and financing
- strategies for growth and internationalisation.
Where this course will take you
Graduates from this course will be suited to starting their own business or working in intrapreneurship roles such as innovation manager, innovation consultant, change agent, chief innovation officer, business development or product manager.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship and Growth of Innovative Businesses
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurial Finance
- Design Thinking for Start Ups
- Management, Strategy and International Entrepreneurship
- Start-up Venture Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship View 140 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
As a minimum, applicants should have:
- a good honours degree or equivalent; and
- a willingness to learn, develop and change.
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11280 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11280 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.