The Online MBA Finance and Sustainability at Robert Kennedy College benefit greatly from the internationality derived from recruiting students from across the globe, and drawing on tutors well qualified in their field.
This programme provides opportunities for students to develop and demonstrate:
Knowledge and Understanding
- The role and function of organisations and the context in which they operate, including the key drivers of change.
- The core disciplines of business and management including finance, human resource management, marketing and strategic planning at middle/senior management level.
- Practical and theoretical understanding in the field of management, Sustainable Finance.
- Leadership and critical analysis skills.
- Advanced analytical skills: Applied learning acquired to the extensive use of case-study analysis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Sustainable Finance
- Marketing Management
- Tackling Global-Local Challenges in Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability
- Financial Management
- Information Management
- Money Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesFinance Sustainable Development Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
- An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
- A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
- Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate by interview the commitment to complete the programme successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11288 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11288 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11288 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11288 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Tuition fees can be paid in interest free instalments.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.