This Online Master of Business Administration at Robert Kennedy College gives you a great overview of the business world and enhances your knowledge and skills further. It provides much deeper understanding of the business environment and helps you to become able managers.
This global gold standard management qualification provides a rigorous and challenging postgraduate business and management experience in which students develop alongside other experienced managers and business professionals to facilitate their becoming more effective managers or professionals.
This programme provides opportunities for students to develop and demonstrate an understanding of:
- The role and function of organisations and the context in which they operate, including the key drivers of change.
- The core disciplines of business and management including finance, human resource management, marketing, and strategic planning at middle/senior management level.
- The range of research methods that can be applied to the study of business management and leadership.
- The application of strategic thinking to the successful management of organisations including a critical understanding of the processes of strategic problem solving and decision making.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Tackling Global-Local Challenges in Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability
- Information Management
- Corporate Strategy and Competitiveness
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 49 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
- An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
- A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
- Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate by interview the commitment to complete the programme successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11183 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11183 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.