Would you like to become an expert in marketing and innovation or in finance and administration in order to fulfil your business potential in international organisations? Are you keen to work for a business or organisation that deals with global markets every day? This Management programme at Ca' Foscari University of Venice have three study paths, each focusing on a different area of knowledge and expertise, and will help you achieve these goals:
- Accounting and Finance Curriculum: trains you to be an expert in accounting data, planning management control systems, finance strategies and auditing business risk.
- International Management Curriculum: equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to manage businesses.
- Innovation and Marketing Curriculum: prepares and empowers you to plan and manage marketing and communication activities, including branding, print and online advertising and public relations.
Launching your career
Depending on the curriculum you choose, there are many different career paths open to you. Some of the most popular include:
- Corporate finance specialist
- Tax professional
- International projects/operations manager
- New market developer
- Market analyst
- Image and public relations consultant
The two-year study plan develops specific knowledge and skills in the field of management through innovative teaching that actively involves the student. Three different study paths, or curricula, are available:
- Accounting and Finance Curriculum
- International Management Curriculum
- Innovation and Marketing Curriculum
Depending on your chosen curriculum, the course gives you expertise in: the strategic planning aspects of companies engaged in processes of internationalisation; the administrative management, system planning and control systems of international businesses; or the management of distribution policies, communication and product innovation.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
Ca' Foscari will receive applications for the academic year until May 3 for NON-EU students and June 21 for EU students and the application procedure will take place entirely online.
DisciplinesMarketing Accounting International Business View 37 other Masters in International Business in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission, you must have at least 60 ECTS spread across the fields of Business, Economics, Law, and Mathematics. Since this program has an enrolment limit, you also need to take an entry test that assesses your knowledge regarding the specific subjects of the curriculum you are interested in. The format and timing of the test depend upon various factors, including your nationality. To find out about the right test for you, contact us using the information request form.
- You need a certified B2-level knowledge of English.
In addition, a Teaching Committee assesses your CV to make sure you have adequate personal preparation
This program has limited admission, so in order to be eligible you need to take an entry test that assesses your knowledge of logic and mathematics. EU applicants must register for and take an entry test. Before registering, make sure the page is updated with the call for applications for the academic year in which you plan to begin your studies!
Non-EU applicants requiring a visa will take a different online admission test dedicated to non-EU students only, governed by the guidelines available at this link. You will not need to register for the test independently: instructions for participating will be sent directly to your email address (the same one that you have used to register to apply.unive.it). In addition, a Teaching Committee assesses your CV to make sure you have adequate personal preparation.
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2157 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2157 EUR per year during 24 months.
- To make education as affordable as possible to all, Ca' Foscari offers tuition fee reductions to students coming from non-OECD countries, with fees sometimes as low as 700 euro per year. Contact us for more information.
Living costs for Venice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
As a public university in Europe, Ca' Foscari not only keeps tuition fees low, but also provides targeted financial aid for high-achieving international students. Ca' Foscari University offers high-achieving international students renewable scholarship packages of various sizes, ranging from 6,500 euro a year for bachelor's students to 8,000 euro a year for master's students.
These scholarship packages are designed to offer support for the full duration of an award-winner's degree.
To be eligible to apply, you will need a minimum 8.5/10 CGPA. Complete information about the requisites and procedures to apply are at the dedicated webpage.
The regional government also offers financial aid for international students from low-income families for which you can apply after enrolment
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.