Would you like to become an expert in marketing and innovation or in finance and administration in order to fulfil your business potential in international organisations? Are you keen to work for a business or organisation that deals with global markets every day? This Management programme at Ca' Foscari University of Venice have three study paths, each focusing on a different area of knowledge and expertise, and will help you achieve these goals:
- Accounting and Finance Curriculum: trains you to be an expert in accounting data, planning management control systems, finance strategies and auditing business risk.
- International Management Curriculum: equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to manage businesses.
- Innovation and Marketing Curriculum: prepares and empowers you to plan and manage marketing and communication activities, including branding, print and online advertising and public relations.
Launching your career
Depending on the curriculum you choose, there are many different career paths open to you. Some of the most popular include:
- Corporate finance specialist
- Tax professional
- International projects/operations manager
- New market developer
- Market analyst
- Image and public relations consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The program is divided into three curricula:
- Accounting and Finance
- International Management
- Innovation and Marketing
Some of the subjects offered by the program are:
- Welfare State, Regulations and Environment
- Business Model Innovation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Mathematics Problems for Business
- Brand Management
- Communication and Social Media Marketing
- History of Innovation
- Quantitative Tools for Marketing
- Cross-Cultural Marketing
- International Human Resource Management Organization
- Industrial Dynamics and Global Economic Challenges
Double/Joint degrees available:
- Master in Management from ESCP Business School Europe
- Master of Science in Management from Hohenheim University
- Master of Science in Financial Analytics (MFA) at Stevens Institute of Technology
- Master en Science de Gestion à finalité specialisée en Financial Analysis and Audit from the University of Liège
- Master in International Management from The University of Adelaide
- Master's degree in Management from Henley Business School – University of Reading
- Master's degree in Management from SKEMA Business School
- Master's degree in Entrepreneurship and Applied Technologies from the University of South Florida based on ca' Foscari's H-Farm campus
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
Ca' Foscari will begin accepting applications for the 2022/23 academic year on 7 December 2021. The application procedure takes place entirely online.
DisciplinesMarketing Accounting International Business View 35 other Masters in Marketing in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission, you must have at least 60 ECTS spread across the fields of Business, Economics, Law, and Mathematics. Since this program has an enrolment limit, you also need to take an entry test that assesses your knowledge regarding the specific subjects of the curriculum you are interested in. The format and timing of the test depend upon various factors, including your nationality. To find out about the right test for you, contact us using the information request form.
- You need a certified B2-level knowledge of English.
- In addition, a Teaching Committee assesses your CV to make sure you have adequate personal preparation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2117 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2117 EUR per year during 24 months.
- As a public university in Europe, Ca' Foscari not only keeps tuition fees low, but also provides targeted financial aid for high-achieving international students. Our scholarship offers will be announced in September 2021, so be sure to check back here or use the form to contact us so we can reach out when the announcement is made.
- The regional government also offers financial aid for international students from low-income families for which you can apply after enrolment.
Living costs for Venice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
As a public university in Europe, Ca' Foscari not only keeps tuition fees low, but also provides targeted financial aid for high-achieving international students. Our scholarship offers will be announced in early November 2021, so be sure to check back here or use the form to contact us so we can reach out when the announcement is made.The regional government also offers financial aid for international students from low-income families for which you can apply after enrolment.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.