Would you like to become an expert in marketing and innovation or in finance and administration in order to fulfil your business potential in international organisations? Are you keen to work for a business or organisation that deals with global markets every day?
This Management programme at Ca' Foscari University of Venice three study
paths, each focusing on a different area of knowledge and expertise, will help you achieve these goals:
- Accounting and Finance Curriculum: trains you to be an expert in accounting data, planning management control systems, finance strategies and auditing business risk.
- International Management Curriculum: equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to manage businesses.
- Innovation and Marketing Curriculum: prepares and empowers you to plan and manage marketing and communication activities, including branding, print and online advertising and public relations.
Launching your career
Depending on the curriculum you choose, there are many different career paths open to you. Some of the most popular include:
- Corporate finance specialist
- Tax professional
- International projects/operations manager
- New market developer
- Market analyst
- Image and public relations consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The two-year study plan develops specific knowledge and skills in the field of management through innovative teaching that actively involves the student. Three different study paths, or curricula, are available:
- Accounting and Finance Curriculum
- International Management Curriculum
- Innovation and Marketing Curriculum
Depending on your chosen curriculum, the course gives you expertise in: the strategic planning aspects of companies engaged in processes of internationalisation; the administrative management, system planning and control systems of international businesses; or the management of distribution policies, communication and product innovation.
Some of the themes explores by course work include:
- Accountability, Governance and Regulation
- Cross Cultural Marketing
- Design and Innovation Management
- Information Systems and Networks
- International Human Resource Management Organisation
- Managerial Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
There are five admission rounds for admission in the fall of 2021, so earlier the round in which you apply, the sooner you'll find out if you have been accepted
DisciplinesMarketing Accounting International Business View 28 other Masters in Marketing in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible for admission, you must satisfy certain curricular requirements. You therefore need to have:
- a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
- 60 ECTS spread across the fields of Business, Economics, Law and Mathematics
You need a certified B2-level knowledge of English.This program has limited admission, so in order to be eligible you need to take an entry test that assesses your knowledge of logic and mathematics.
- EU citizens need to take a written entry test at a testing centre in Italy. The test is administered in the language of instruction of their chosen curriculum (English or Italian).
- Non-EU citizens need to take either an oral entry test (via Skype) or a written test (at a testing centre in Italy). The test is administered in the language of instruction of the candidate's chosen curriculum.
In addition, a Teaching Committee assesses your CV to make sure you have adequate personal preparation.
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2100 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2061 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2061 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
To make education as affordable as possible to all, Ca' Foscari offers tuition fee reductions to students coming from non-OECD countries, with fees sometimes as low as 700 euro per year. Contact us for more information.
For high-achieving international students, Ca' Foscari offers:
- renewable tuition fee waivers
- one-time scholarships of €5,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.