What can I do next?
SEN Leadership degree offered at Canterbury Christ Church University provides a route through to a Master’s degree for students holding a relevant Postgraduate Certificate.
Completing the MA programme will support your professional development as you will acquire knowledge and understanding in relation to the key themes as well as skills in critical analysis, enquiry, evaluation and innovation which will contribute to strategic development in your educational settings. You will demonstrate skills of autonomy and independent enquiry in undertaking research, developing your understanding of the changing policy context and implications for practice. As a result of critical engagement with issues, you will be in a position to lead on change in your settings and improve on educational outcomes for learners with special educational needs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Issues in Mentoring, Coaching and Critical Friendship (4000 words or equivalent)
- Leading and Managing Change
- Negotiated Module
- Evaluation and research methods and dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1354 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Entry to the programme requires students to hold a PG Cert in SEN Co-ordination or a PG Cert in Specialist Assessment for Specific Learning Difficulties: Dyslexia, which must have been awarded by Canterbury Christ Church University within the last five years.
- If you have achieved both the PG Cert Special Educational Needs Coordination and the PG Cert Specialist Assessment for Specific Learning Difficulties: Dyslexia with Canterbury Christ Church University, you may be permitted Advanced Standing into the final dissertation stage of this programme.
- The programme is designed for professionals in educational settings and requires students to undertake practice based tasks.
EU/EEA2600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.