About this Degree
In addition to technical and theoretical knowledge, Information Technology, Data Science Concentration students develop the ability to communicate effectively in both synchronous and asynchronous online environments, thus ensuring that they are well-prepared for all modes of modern management practice.
Collectively, graduates from the MSIT program at California State University Fullerton are able to perform a wide variety of job functions, including managing and capitalizing on new and existing technologies, and aligning organizational strategies with technological strategies for the purpose of improving organizational decision-making. Concentrations in the M.S. in Information Technology include IT Management and Data Science.
- Principles of Business Intelligence
- Issues in Business Information Technology
- Programming Concepts for Information Technology
- Statistics for Data Science
- Info Resources and IT Project Management
- Business Databases: Design & Processing
- Data Warehousing and Foundations of Business Intelligence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Data Science & Big Data View 639 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- Minimum of two years of practical experience in a functional area of business
- Minimum average score of 530 on the GMAT or a total scaled score of 530 on the GRE
- An essay explaining why they would be a good candidate for the program is required
- Successful passage of a phone or facetoface interview designed to assess their level of technology know ledge, skills and abilities to be an online learner
- For international students, a TOEFL score of 570 on the paper exam
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
- +Graduate Business Professional Fee -$270.00 Per Semester Unit
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.