Broadly, the Information Systems (with a Concentration in Management) curriculum provides students with opportunities to develop knowledge and applied skills in the areas of information systems management, decision sciences and business analytics, all of which are highly valued by modern organizations. Students pursuing a concentration in business analytics will be well prepared to meet the growing demand for analytics professionals who can work with and extract valuable insights from Big Data.
Collectively, graduates from the MSIS program are able to perform a wide variety of job functions, including managing and capitalizing on new and existing technologies, aligning organizational strategies with technological strategies and using quantitative methods, data analysis and data visualization in order to inform and improve organizational decision-making.
Learning is preeminent at California State University Fullerton. We aspire to combine the best qualities of teaching and research universities where actively engaged students, faculty and staff work in close collaboration to expand knowledge.
We are a comprehensive, regional university with a global outlook, located in Orange County, a technologically rich and culturally vibrant area of metropolitan Los Angeles. Our expertise and diversity serve as a distinctive resource and catalyst for partnerships with public and private organizations. We strive to be a center of activity essential to the intellectual, cultural and economic development of our region.
- To ensure the preeminence of learning
- To provide high-quality programs that meet the evolving needs of our students, community and region
- To enhance scholarly and creative activity
- To make collaboration integral to our activities
- To create an environment where all students have the opportunity to succeed
- To increase external support for university programs and priorities
- To expand connections and partnerships with our region
- To strengthen institutional effectiveness, collegial governance and our sense of community
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Programming
- Microeconomic Perspective for Managers
- Managing Operations
- Financial Management
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Decision Models for Business and Economics
- Advanced Software Development with Web Applications
- Info Resources and IT Project Management
- Business Databases: Design & Processing
- Business Modeling and Simulation
- Seminar in Information Systems Implementation
- Systems Analysis, Design and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 186 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Satisfactory grade point average (GPA) and a satisfactory score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE). Preferential admission will be given to applicants who have an overall GMAT or GRE score in the 50th percentile or above, and who have a GPA of at least 3.0
- A bachelor’s degree with a major in business administration, equivalent to the degree as offered at CSUF. Students with a bachelor’s degree in a field other than business administration are eligible to apply.
International20317 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20317 USD per year during 24 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 24 months.
Non-Resident : An additional $396 per unit of enrollment. An additional $270 per unit of enrollment to MBA, Accountancy, Information Systems or Taxation.
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.