The Advanced Practice MSN-DNP program at Fairfield University, will give you the skills you need to excel in today's complex, challenging and ever-changing healthcare environment.
The E-DNP is a practice-focused doctorate for current nurse executives/administrators focusing on leadership and specifically designed in a flexible, hybrid format for the working professional. This Nursing Practice program, which is based on the DNP core, offers specialized leadership courses and integrates the content throughout the students' immersion experiences in hospitals, healthcare systems and businesses.
Career & Professional Opportunities
DNP graduates will be prepared to be practice leaders in a variety of roles, including:
- Quality management executives in healthcare organizations
- Advance practice caregivers in acute, community, and long-term care settings
- Directors of clinical programs
- Faculty responsible for clinical program delivery and teaching
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Advanced Healthcare Policy
- Research Methods for Evidence-Based Practice
- Role Reflective Practice for MSN-DNP Students
- Healthcare Economics and Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications are considered on a rolling basis for classes until August 1.
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 1985 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A Completed application
- A Non-refundable $60 Application fee
- A Professional Resume. Applicants are required to submit a current resume that includes employment and educational history.
- A Personal Statement
- Official transcripts verifying completion of an undergraduate degree (BSN entry) and Master's degree (MSN entry). All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved evaluating service.
- Two Recommendation Forms and Letters, one of which must be from a current supervisor or professor who can assess one's clinical expertise and academic potential, accompanied by the University recommendation forms.
- Copy of current RN License; licensure to practice in the state of Connecticut will be required upon admission.
- Copy of APRN License and certificate of national certification in an advanced practice nursing specialty (for Nurse Practitioner MSN-DNP applicants only)
International14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.