About this Business Administration, Operations and Supply Chain Management Concentration Degree
California State University Fullerton is the only university in Orange County, and one of five in California, to hold this prestigious level of dual accreditation. Our accreditation guarantees that students receive a high quality education, delivered by the most qualified faculty, all from a college that has met the highest standards in business education.
Depending on personal and professional commitments, students may earn their MBA on a full- or part-time basis. Classes are offered during the late afternoon and evenings, and students may complete the program at either the main campus in Fullerton or at the CSUF Irvine Campus.
Students with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration may be able to complete the program with a minimum of 39 units of adviser-approved coursework. However, students with little or no recent coursework in Business Administration may require 42 total units of advisor-approved coursework.
- Financial Accounting
- Seminar in Managerial Accounting
- Macroeconomic Perspective for Managers
- Managerial Finance
- Decision Models for Business and Economics
- Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Operations and Quality Management View 43 other Masters in Operations and Quality Management in United States
- a satisfactory score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Students should score in the top 50 percent on the verbal, quantitative and analytical writing areas. GRE/GMAT might be waived based on the waiver policy;
- a minimum TOEFL score of 570 on the paper exam, or 90 on the internet based (iBT) is required1; and
- a recommendation from the MBA Admissions Committee based upon a review of the above requirements, the student’s “Statement of Purpose” and prior work experience.
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 24 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 24 months.
+Graduate Business Professional Fee -$270.00 Per Semester UnitPart-time:Resident: 2082 USD per semesterNon-Resident: 4458 USD per semester
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.