About this Business Administration, Information Systems Concentration Degree
California State University Fullerton is the only university in Orange County, and one of five in California, to hold this prestigious level of dual accreditation. Our accreditation guarantees that students receive a high quality education, delivered by the most qualified faculty, all from a college that has met the highest standards in business education.
Depending on personal and professional commitments, students may earn their MBA on a full- or part-time basis. Classes are offered during the late afternoon and evenings, and students may complete the program at either the main campus in Fullerton or at the CSUF Irvine Campus.
Students with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration may be able to complete the program with a minimum of 39 units of adviser-approved coursework. However, students with little or no recent coursework in Business Administration may require 42 total units of advisor-approved coursework.
- Financial Accounting
- Seminar in Managerial Accounting
- Macroeconomic Perspective for Managers
- Managerial Finance
- Decision Models for Business and Economics
- Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Business Information Systems View 1516 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at California State University Fullerton and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- a satisfactory score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Students should score in the top 50 percent on the verbal, quantitative and analytical writing areas. GRE/GMAT might be waived based on the waiver policy;
- a minimum TOEFL score of 570 on the paper exam, or 90 on the internet based (iBT) is required1; and
- a recommendation from the MBA Admissions Committee based upon a review of the above requirements, the student’s “Statement of Purpose” and prior work experience.
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 24 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 24 months.
+Graduate Business Professional Fee -$270.00 Per Semester UnitPart-time:
- Resident: 2082 USD per semester
- Non-Resident: 4458 USD per semester
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.