- Focus on one subject and balance your busy schedule with just one course every eight weeks.
- Earn the quality education you deserve from the only business school in Orange County to hold dual AACSB accreditation in business administration and accounting — all at a manageable cost.
- Connect with an alumni network of over 60,000 people throughout Southern California and beyond.
- Learn from faculty who are top-ranked researchers and industry experts with experiences spanning the entire business spectrum at this Business Administration (with a Concentration in Entrepreneurship) program.
Learning is preeminent at California State University Fullerton. We aspire to combine the best qualities of teaching and research universities where actively engaged students, faculty and staff work in close collaboration to expand knowledge.
We are a comprehensive, regional university with a global outlook, located in Orange County, a technologically rich and culturally vibrant area of metropolitan Los Angeles. Our expertise and diversity serve as a distinctive resource and catalyst for partnerships with public and private organizations. We strive to be a center of activity essential to the intellectual, cultural and economic development of our region.
- To ensure the preeminence of learning
- To provide high-quality programs that meet the evolving needs of our students, community and region
- To enhance scholarly and creative activity
- To make collaboration integral to our activities
- To create an environment where all students have the opportunity to succeed
- To increase external support for university programs and priorities
- To expand connections and partnerships with our region
- To strengthen institutional effectiveness, collegial governance and our sense of community
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Managerial Accounting
- Microeconomic Perspective for Managers
- Macroeconomic Perspective for Managers
- Managerial Finance
- Decision Models for Business and Economic
- Operations Management Seminar in Organizational Behavior and Administration
- Marketing Management
- New Venture Creation and Funding
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Marketing New Ventures
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1243 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A satisfactory score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Students should score in the top 50 percent on the verbal, quantitative and analytical writing areas;
- A minimum TOEFL score of 570 on the paper exam, or 88 on the internet based (iBT) is required (for international students); and
- A recommendation from the MBA Admissions Committee based upon a review of the above requirements, the student’s “Statement of Purpose” and prior work experience.
- Additional coursework may be required of admitted students who holistically satisfy the criteria but are weak in one of the above areas.
International20317 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20317 USD per year during 36 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 36 months.
Non-Resident : An additional $396 per unit of enrollment. An additional $270 per unit of enrollment to MBA, Accountancy, Information Systems or Taxation.
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.