As health care becomes increasingly complex, there’s a demand for medical specialists who possess a sophisticated understanding of how organizations operate. This innovative new Advanced Medical Imaging and Leadership program at Quinnipiac University combines key elements of a business education with the technological prowess medical imaging experts need today.
You’ll be prepared for entry-level leadership and supervisory positions in a range of health care settings, and you’ll pursue a specialized field of medical imaging that interests you. The integrated, interprofessional curriculum, offered by both the School of Business and the School of Health Sciences at Quinnipiac University, provides you with the flexibility to build an experience that reflects your career goals.
You’ll have the option to gain additional certification in one of three tracks, including MRI technology, CT scanning and women’s imaging. You’ll gain hands-on experience with real patients, as well as a diverse range of clinical assignments that will develop your skills in fields such as radiology, fluoroscopy and a variety of minimally invasive procedures.This unique program is structured in a way that encourages collaborative learning. You’ll work in our sophisticated labs and facilities, which includes a full imaging suite and state-of-the-art equipment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced MRI Principles and Imaging
- Advanced Sectional Anatomy
- Bone Densitometry
- Computed Tomography Clinical
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- The program will accept applications up to 1 or 2 weeks prior to the start date.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Medicine View 2255 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts from all colleges attended, whether or not grades were earned
- Secondary school transcript with graduation date, unless an associate’s degree was earned
- Advanced placement transcripts
- International baccalaureate transcripts; International students should send official transcripts to World Education Services (WES) for certification and evaluation of credit and request that Quinnipiac University receive the results.
International41925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1075 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1075 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Hamden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.