Students seeking admission into the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Nurse Practitioner Concentration in either the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Adult Gerontology (ACNP-AG) or the Family Nurse Practitioner Lifespan (FNP) specialties must meet the admission requirements of both the Graduate School and the UTC School of Nursing.
- Conceptual and Theoretical Foundations of Nursing
- Nursing Research with Statistical Applications
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Health Policy, Economics and Finance
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesNursing View 782 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- An application for admission on the form provided by the University.
- A draft drawn on a U.S. bank or money order for the $40.00 U.S. nonrefundable application fee.
- Clear copy of current passport showing photo and expiration date.
- Official copies of all US college/university transcripts.
- An official TOEFL score of 550 or above is required. (A score of 213 or above on the computer-based test, or a score of 79 or above on the Internet-based test, is considered equivalent to a score of 550 or above on the paper-based test.) IELTS scores must be 6.0 or higher.
- Evidence of financial resources.
- International students are required to have health insurance.
- Program requirements.
International9042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9042 USD per year and a duration of .
National5010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5010 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.