Upon completion of all didactic and clinical requirements with a specialization in Nursing (Anesthesia) at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, the graduate will be eligible to take the National Certification Examination offered by the National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA).
The curriculum is comprised of core courses that cover research and theoretical considerations of advanced nursing practice, and professional and economic issues associated with today’s healthcare environment. The specialty specific courses address the basic and advanced principles and practices of anesthesia with heavy emphasis on physiology, pathophysiology, and pharmacology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Anatomy and Physiology for Nurse Anesthesia
- Integrated Sciences For Nurse Anesthesia
- Principles of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Principles of Advanced Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 696 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Language Proficiency: Scores must be no more than two years old. Applicants who have received a degree from a U.S. institution in the past two years are exempt from the language proficiency requirement.
- Financial Documents: Documentation of financial resources sufficient for nine months of study must be received prior to issuance of an I-20.
- Copy of valid passport
- Academic Credentials: UTC requires submission of all transcripts and degree certificates earned outside of the U.S.
International17462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8731 USD per semester and a duration of 27 months.
National12134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6067 USD per semester and a duration of 27 months.
In-State6758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3379 USD per semester and a duration of 27 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.