Upon completion of all didactic and clinical requirements with a specialization in Nursing (Anesthesia) at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, the graduate will be eligible to take the National Certification Examination offered by the National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA).
About this program
The curriculum is comprised of core courses that cover research and theoretical considerations of advanced nursing practice, and professional and economic issues associated with today’s healthcare environment. The specialty specific courses address the basic and advanced principles and practices of anesthesia with heavy emphasis on physiology, pathophysiology, and pharmacology.
- Advanced Anatomy and Physiology for Nurse Anesthesia
- Integrated Sciences For Nurse Anesthesia
- Principles of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Principles of Advanced Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing View 802 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Language Proficiency: Scores must be no more than two years old. Applicants who have received a degree from a U.S. institution in the past two years are exempt from the language proficiency requirement.
- Financial Documents: Documentation of financial resources sufficient for nine months of study must be received prior to issuance of an I-20.
- Copy of valid passport
- Academic Credentials: UTC requires submission of all transcripts and degree certificates earned outside of the U.S.
International5897 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13269 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
National5897 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13269 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
In-State2327 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5237 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
Living costs for Chattanooga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.