About this Degree
The Public Administration, Criminal Justice Concentration program at California State University Fullerton acquaints students with the theoretical and practical skills needed to improve the practice of public and nonprofit management. It also prepares one to cope with the ethical and moral dimensions of the contemporary policy maker. Career guidance, working experience and placement are important components of the program.
The degree study plan requires adviser-approved coursework. Three units of internship may be included in the total.
- Foundations of Public Administration
- Capstone Seminar: Public Administration Theory
- Administrative Research and Analysis
- Public Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Public Budgeting and Finance
- Human Resource Management for Public Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Criminal Law Criminology View 212 other Masters in Criminology in United States
- Applicants may be conditionally classified with a grade-point average of at least 2.75 in the last 60 semester units attempted.
- Official transcripts in sealed envelopes are required from each college or university previously attended. Students should arrange to have official transcripts sent at the same time applications are submitted. Transcripts should be sent directly to the university Admissions Office.
International15457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15457 USD per year during 12 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
- If you are not a resident of California, you must add $396.00 per units enrolled to your registration and tuition fees in addition
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.