About this Degree
The Public Administration, Criminal Justice Concentration program at California State University Fullerton acquaints students with the theoretical and practical skills needed to improve the practice of public and nonprofit management. It also prepares one to cope with the ethical and moral dimensions of the contemporary policy maker. Career guidance, working experience and placement are important components of the program.
The degree study plan requires adviser-approved coursework. Three units of internship may be included in the total.
- Foundations of Public Administration
- Capstone Seminar: Public Administration Theory
- Administrative Research and Analysis
- Public Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Public Budgeting and Finance
- Human Resource Management for Public Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Criminal Law Criminal Justice View 252 other Masters in Criminal Justice in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at California State University Fullerton and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants may be conditionally classified with a grade-point average of at least 2.75 in the last 60 semester units attempted.
- Official transcripts in sealed envelopes are required from each college or university previously attended. Students should arrange to have official transcripts sent at the same time applications are submitted. Transcripts should be sent directly to the university Admissions Office.
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.