At Public Relations at Quinnipiac University, you are the eyes, ears and voice of individuals and organizations.
You conduct in-depth research to understand the needs of various publics, create strategic messaging for print, mobile and digital outlets and coordinate programs that effectively communicate a client’s message and goals. We’ll teach you the skills you need for a career as a social media manager, public affairs officer, community relations officer or media relations specialist.We build upon your current skills and prepare you for leadership roles. You’ll learn to plan and manage PR campaigns as well as mitigate potential crisis situations. Electives enable you to specialize in such sub-fields as international public relations, investor relations and health care public relations, depending on your career goals. Our program additionally offers the flexibility of both full- and part-time study, while the fast track option allows you to complete the program in one year.
- Principles and Theories of Public Relations
- Public Relations Research Methods
- Public Relations Research Design
- Law and Ethics in Public Relations
- Public Relations Writing
- Public Relations Management
- Strategic Planning in Public Relations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
The program will accept applications up to 1 or 2 weeks prior to the start
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Relations View 178 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Quinnipiac University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Transcripts from all colleges attended, whether or not grades were earned
- Secondary school transcript with graduation date, unless an associate’s degree was earned
- Advanced placement transcripts
- International baccalaureate transcripts; International students should send official transcripts to World Education Services (WES) for certification and evaluation of credit and request that Quinnipiac University receive the results.
International32850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1095 USD per credit during 12 months.
National32850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1095 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Hamden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.