About this Degree
The MS program in Nursing, School Nursing Concentration at California State University Fullerton is designed to foster interdisciplinary collaborative skills and independent functioning within a focused specialty area, called an MS concentration. Current MS concentrations are: Nursing Leadership, Nurse Anesthetist, School Nursing, Nurse Educator and Women’s Health Care. Within the Women’s Health Care concentration, students will choose an emphasis as either a nurse midwife or women’s health nurse practitioner.
The Nursing Leadership, School Nursing and Women’s Health Care concentrations are flexible, allowing for either full-time or part-time study. The Nurse Anesthetist concentration follows a set full-time schedule. High quality resources, both on and off campus, are available for the MS concentrations.
- Theoretical Perspectives for Nursing Practice
- Seminar in Nursing Research
- Advanced Decision Making: Nursing Issues Seminar
- Advanced Nursing: Vulnerable Populations
- Advanced Health Assessment: Ambulatory Pediatrics
- School Nurse Specialist I
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applications received after that date will be considered on a space available basis until the program is full or the university closes admissions.
DisciplinesEducation Nursing Teaching View 3090 other Masters in Education in United States
- Active, unrestricted, California RN license with no disciplinary action pending or imposed
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) or a related field from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative GPA or last 60 semester unit GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must be employed as a School Nurse. If not employed as a School Nurse at the time of application, an applicant can be considered for conditional admission but must be employed as a School Nurse prior to starting the program. At least one (1) year of work experience as a School Nurse is recommended.
International15457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15457 USD per year during 12 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
- If you are not a resident of California, you must add $396.00 per units enrolled to your registration and tuition fees in addition
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.