The Department also cooperates with the Department of Administrative Leadership in the Specialist Certificate Program with an emphasis in reading. Under the auspices of the PhD program in Urban Education, the Department offers doctoral specializations in Curriculum and Instruction and in Mathematics Education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Curriculum Planning and Ideologies
- Research in Schools and Communities
- Teaching in Urban & Diverse Communities
- Analysis of Instruction to Improve Teaching and Learning
- College Teaching
- Developing Mathematical Thinking in Young Children
- Improving Mathematics Teaching and Learning
- Issues in Elementary and Middle School Mathematics
- Current Topics in Curriculum and Instruction
- Mathematics Education
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3531 other Masters in Education in United States
- A baccalaureate degree, or its equivalent as determined by the UWM Center on International Education, from a regionally accredited institution, completed before the first term of enrollment in the Graduate School.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale, or an equivalent measure on a grading system that does not use a 4.0 scale.
International24898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24898 USD per year and a duration of .
National24898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24898 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State11861 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11861 USD per year and a duration of .
- Minnesota - $18202
- Illinois - $17054
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.