The program is divided into two instructional components. The first component, Professional Education, provides advanced level pedagogy, leadership, and content related to Kentucky Teacher Standards and applicable to all P-12 teachers working in the wide gamut of developmental levels and content areas. The second component, Specialization, directs the candidate into an individual program in content, pedagogy, and/or areas of professional growth concurrent with the goals of each candidate.Concentration(s)
- Environmental Education (KEV)
- Gifted Education Endorsement (KE37)
- Kentucky Computer Technology (KCT)
- Teaching English as a Second Language Endorsement (KE36)
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Teacher Leadership
- Curriculum Development
- Classroom Instruction Strategies
- School and Classroom Assessment
- Action Research Design for Teacher Leaders
- Action Research Capstone for Teacher Leaders
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3516 other Masters in Education in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International962 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 USD per credit and a duration of .
National899 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 899 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.