The Comillas Pontifical University and Gestamp are offering this International Industrial Project Management program in order to respond to the need of developing professionals who are exposed to international project management in the automotive sector.
- International Project Management
- Economic Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Lean Management
- Quality Management and Control
- Human Resources Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 138 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Recent graduates in Engineering, Administration and Business Management and other university degrees related to project management.
- Good academic record.
- B2 English level according to the CEFR.
- Once the registration period has finished, and after providing the documentation described above, the places will be filled depending on the level that applicants have attained in their studies to date, or their experience, in the case of young professionals.
- In some cases the applicant might be invited for a short individual interview, particularly applicants for the program in Kenya.
- Participation is open to final-year students from all universities. The possibility of validating 4 ECTS for your course exists.
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.