MBA students following the Flexible format may choose one of the career-focused concentrations to enhance their program. Each concentration requires the completion of fifteen elective credits, and the concentration will be noted on the transcript upon graduation.Students complete the Business Analytics concentration courses online, while having the option to complete the remaining MBA course requirements face-to-face or online.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting Analysis and Control
- Corporate Finance
- Managing in a Dynamic Environment
- Information Technology Management in International Businesses
- Marketing Strategy: Concepts and Practice
- Predictive Analytics for Managers
- Global Supply Chain Strategies & Competitive Operations
- Strategic Management
- Business Forecasting Methods
- Web Mining and Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Database Marketing
- Business Intelligence Technologies & Solutions
- R Programming for Business Analytics
- Introduction to SAS Programming
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1031 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A baccalaureate degree, or its equivalent as determined by the UWM Center on International Education, from a regionally accredited institution, completed before the first term of enrollment in the Graduate School.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale, or an equivalent measure on a grading system that does not use a 4.0 scale.
International24898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24898 USD per year and a duration of .
National24898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24898 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State11861 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11861 USD per year and a duration of .
- Minnesota - $18202
- Illinois - $17054
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.