This International Migration program offered at Comillas Pontifical University uses the blended learning method that consists of the combining the online system (virtual classes and online tutorial tools, like face to face tutorials, forums, video tutorials, etc.) with a system of face to face classes.
This face to face week is held during the last week in February and classes for subjects relating to research methodology are taught and face to face tutorial sessions are held with the students. The student's comprehensive training is completed with professional internships guaranteed in national and international bodies. Moreover, the Official Master's Degree in International Development Cooperation offers the possibility of admission to the Official Doctorate Program in International Migration and Development Cooperation.
- Ethical Issues in Migration Management
- Dimensions of Immigration
- Migratory Dynamics
- Migration, Human Rights and Global Governance of Migration
- The Management of Diversity
- Migration and Specific Needs for Protection
- Narratives and Discourse on Immigration
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Sociology Political Science View 11 other Masters in Sociology in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Possession of a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent.
- Have a good academic record.
- Previous professional experience in international migration will be assessed.
- Knowing at least one other language, preferably English.
The admission criteria and the weighting of requirements are:
- Academic record (40%).
- Resume and cover letter. At this point you take into account professional experience in the field of migration in order to compensate deficiencies regarding recommended academic profile (up 30%).
- Knowledge of different language to that in which the master, B2 level curse (up 15%).
- It is necessary to take an entrance exam for access to these studies, consisting of a commentary on a text concerning a current article on migration issues (up to 15%).
- Admission on to the master is competitive. In each case an average of at least 7 of the 10 points of the weighting is required.
International6965 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6965 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6965 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6965 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.