The areas of studies include computer hardware and software, software development, web programming, web technologies and e-commerce. Graduates will have strong capabilities to integrate business requirements with Information Technology to improve and transform the business process within an organisation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Translation Theory
- Comparative Systems for Translation
- Introduction to Translation Workshop (language-specific)
- Advanced Translation Workshop (language-specific)
- Seminar in Literary and Cultural Translation (language-specific)
- Computer-Assisted Translation
- Internship in Translation
- MBA Internship
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1032 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A baccalaureate degree, or its equivalent as determined by the UWM Center on International Education, from a regionally accredited institution, completed before the first term of enrollment in the Graduate School.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale, or an equivalent measure on a grading system that does not use a 4.0 scale.
International24898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24898 USD per year and a duration of .
National24898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24898 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State11861 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11861 USD per year and a duration of .
- Minnesota - $18202
- Illinois - $17054
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.