A Criminal Justice major is broadly educated within a general education framework in the liberal arts and also provided with courses that directly apply to careers within the criminal and juvenile justice systems and the study of law. The baccalaureate degree in Criminal Justice provides the student with a suitable foundation for graduate study in criminal justice, criminology, public administration, and other graduate school programs. To earn the degree, students must complete all of the degree requirements of the University described in the Degree Requirements section of the University Catalog.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Perspectives on Crime and the Criminal Justice System (G)
- Proseminar: Administration of Criminal Justice Systems (G)
- Proseminar: Analysis of Criminal Justice Research (G)
- Social Systems and Social Work Practice (U/G)
- Methods of Social Welfare Research (U/G)
- Cultural Diversity and Social Work (U/G)
- Individual Behavior and Social Welfare (G)
- Social Work Methods I: Individuals and Families (G)
- Social Work Methods II: Groups, Organizations and Communities (G)
- Field Instruction I (G)
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminology View 164 other Masters in Criminology in United States
- A baccalaureate degree, or its equivalent as determined by the UWM Center on International Education, from a regionally accredited institution, completed before the first term of enrollment in the Graduate School.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale, or an equivalent measure on a grading system that does not use a 4.0 scale.
International24898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24898 USD per year and a duration of .
National24898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24898 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State11861 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11861 USD per year and a duration of .
- Minnesota - $18202
- Illinois - $17054
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.