MBA Flexible Format Options: Online, On Campus, or Hybrid
Complete the Business Administration program of the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee with the ultimate in flexibility: at your own pace, and through online, in-person, or hybrid delivery. Choose from career-focused concentrations that will help you reach your goals, including Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health Care Management, Marketing, and Supply Chain Management -- or design your own specialty through numerous elective options.
MBA 20-month Cohort Format
This accelerated, lockstep program focuses on strategic management and leadership. Your peer cohort will meet in person on a set schedule on the UWM campus.
Interaction with faculty at the forefront of knowledge and dedicated to you, the student. Coupling top ranked research and extensive industry experience, Lubar faculty are in a unique position to combine cutting-edge concepts with relevant applications.
Peer students who will challenge you and enrich your graduate experience. Your MBA is all about creating new value in your career. At Lubar, you’ll be doing that alongside like-minded professionals who will energize the classroom with their experience and background.
Connections. As a well-connected, major metropolitan business school, we’re able to offer you what most schools can’t: applied project work, frequent executive guest speakers, and great resources for your career development and placement. Lubar’s strong business connections translate to opportunities for you.
Professional Development and Networking. As a Lubar MBA student, you’ll have many opportunities to further your professional development and broaden your network of contacts. From dynamic interaction with successful executives both inside and outside the classroom, to Lubar special events, to networking sessions with the 35,000-strong Lubar alumni network, you’ll benefit from the impressive business connections the Lubar School is able to offer you.
- Accounting Analysis and Control
- Corporate Finance
- Managing in a Dynamic Environment
- Information Technology Management in International Businesses
- Marketing Strategy: Concepts and Practice
- Predictive Analytics for Managers
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1619 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Submission of score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Review by the MBA Program Committee to assess academic achievement and the ability to do intensive graduate-level work.
- A baccalaureate degree, or its equivalent as determined by the UWM Center on International Education, from a regionally accredited institution, completed before the first term of enrollment in the Graduate School
- Proficiency in the English language.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75
- Reasons Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable $75 application fee
International25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25650 USD per year during 20 months.
National25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25650 USD per year during 20 months.
In-State12219 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12219 USD per year during 20 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.