The International Affairs - Economics, Politics and Law program offered at Comillas Pontifical University follows a multidisciplinary focus that favors the study of international relations with a rigorous and innovative approach, while maintaining the traditional excellence and rigour of the university.
After graduating, students will be equipped with a wide range of tools with which to analyse the global environment form a business, legal and economic policy perspective. The master's offers internship at institutions, companies and bodies involved in the world of international relations. The program complements the academic experience of students with attendance at ad hoc courses and seminars. It is worth highlighting that participation in the sessions given by the Chair of Latin American Studies held by Enrique V. Iglesias, one of the foremost authorities in the field of international relations.
- Legal and Institutional Aspects of European Integration and International Organisations
- International Economics
- Ethics in International Affairs
- International Business
- International Relations
- Trade and Investment in the European Union
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Political Science View 39 other Masters in Economics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holding a Bachelor's Degree from a Spanish university or equivalent degree from an overseas university (or a Licentiate Degree under the previous Spanish education system). In addition, applicants in possession of a Bachelor's Degree compliant with education systems outside the European Higher Education Area that is not accredited may also be exceptionally admitted. In this case, the admission application must be addressed to the Rector.
- Having a solid academic record, or having completed an internship or having relevant work experience (50%).
- Providing proof of sufficient knowledge of English/Spanish, particularly in the field of international affairs, as some of the subjects of this program may be taught in English (20%). Additional tests may be carried out in order to verify the candidate's analytical thinking, written and oral expression, and learning skills (10%).
- Admission interview with the Master's Course Director (20%).
International17340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17340 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA17340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17340 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.