This Conference Interpreting program from Comillas Pontifical University offers specialist training to successfully lead a professional career in the field of marketing, sales and market research. The program is almost entirely taught in English given that complete competence in this language is an essential requirement to enter the labor market and develop a career. Some seminars, lectures or materials may be delivered in Spanish. High employability. 100% of students are employed within 2 years after completing the Master's Degree, 85% within 6 months. The program is currently ranked at# 41 out of the Master's Degrees in its specialist area according to the Universal Best Master's Ranking and 4 in Spain according to El Mundo Postgrado ranking.
- Conference Interpreting
- Annual Subjects
- Consecutive Interpreting Techniques
- Simultaneous Interpreting Techniques
- Theory of Interpreting and Documentation
- International Organisations for Interpreters
- European Institutions for Interpreters
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Translation & Interpreting View 21 other Masters in Languages in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be in possession of an official Spanish university degree or a degree issued by an Institution of Higher Education of the European Higher Education Area that provides for access to Master's Degree Programs.
- Be in possession of a Bachelor's, Architecture or Engineering Degree conforming to the University System prior to the one established in RD 1393/2007.
- In the case of students with degrees from countries outside the European Higher Education Area, which have not received academic recognition and validity, the applicant must request admission from the Rector, who will make a decision on admission once informed by the Sub-Commission Delegated for Admission to Official Master's Degrees of the Doctorate Commission (RG 50.5).
International13875 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13875 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13875 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13875 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.