These settings include community education, adult basic education, adult literacy, corporate training, human resources and organizational development, workplace training, patient education, technical and community colleges, and other adult learning centers. Students select the General concentration, the Community and Technical College Concentration, the Higher Education Concentration, or the Training and Development Concentration. The Adult Education program is offered by Western Kentucky University .
- General (SCGE)
- Community and Technical College (SCTC)
- Higher Education (SCHE)
- Training and Development (SCTD)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods (or equivalent as approved by advisor)
- Methods for Teaching Adults
- Adult Development and Learning
- Program Development for Adults
- Philosophy and History of Adult Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education View 111 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- Admission requires an earned degree from an accredited institution with (a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or a Master's degree with a GPA of 3.2) and ONE of the following:
- Portfolio submission (portfolio content requirements); OR,
- Minimum GRE (August 2011 or later) scores: verbal, 139; quantitative, 139; analytical writing, 3.5.
- Applicants who do not meet admission requirements may be considered for alternate admission under the College of Education and Behavioral Science's Alternate Admission policy. Applications are accepted only certain times of the year. Contact the program coordinator for details.
International953 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 953 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National917 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 917 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.