These settings include community education, adult basic education, adult literacy, corporate training, human resources and organizational development, workplace training, patient education, technical and community colleges, and other adult learning centers. Students select the General concentration, the Community and Technical College Concentration, the Higher Education Concentration, or the Training and Development Concentration.
- General (SCGE)
- Community and Technical College (SCTC)
- Higher Education (SCHE)
- Training and Development (SCTD)
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods (or equivalent as approved by advisor)
- Introduction to Adult Education
- Methods for Teaching Adults
- Adult Development and Learning
- Program Development for Adults
- Philosophy and History of Adult Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education View 104 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International953 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 953 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National917 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 917 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- Military Veteran/Dependent Resident: $607
- Kentucky P-12 Educator : $415
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.