About this Degree
The Education, Elementary Curriculum and Instruction Concentration, Education for Social Justice Emphasis program at California State University Fullerton examines education and schooling with a focus on social justice, addressing a broad range of socio-cultural dimensions and historical and current contexts.
Candidates explore and articulate interdisciplinary strategies to create equity and inclusion in their educational settings, particularly with regard to ethnicity/race, class, gender, (dis)ability, sexual orientation, language, nationality and migration status of the university’s students, families, teachers and communities.
- Bilingual Multicultural Curriculum
- Survey of Educational Research
- Graduate Studies in Elementary Education: Second Languages
- Culture and Education of Latino Students
- Elementary Graduate Seminar: Critical Arts Education with/in Urban Communities
- Foundations of Education for Social Justice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPrimary Education Instructional Design View 229 other Masters in Primary Education in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units.
The application review process allows us to consider experiences, attributes and other academic metrics as well as the value an applicant would contribute to learning and teaching. If you do not currently meet the minimum GPA requirements, we still encourage you to submit an application.
- Successful completion of a teacher credential program. For information about obtaining a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, view our credentials information.
- If an applicant has not completed a credential program, the department will consider equivalent experience in lieu of a credential.
- No GRE required
International15457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15457 USD per year during 12 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
- If you are not a resident of California, you must add $396.00 per units enrolled to your registration and tuition fees in addition
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.