About this Degree
The program at California State University Fullerton focuses on core concepts of equity, educational technology integration, and the 4 Cs (critical thinking, creativity, communication, and collaboration) to prepare preschool through grade 8 teachers to foster and use a student-centered approach to better meet the needs of all their students.
This Education, Elementary Curriculum and Instruction Concentration, Early Childhood Education Emphasis is designed to meet the greater community and professional need for quality education during the critical early years of school. The educational demand for sound planning and instruction in preschool, kindergarten, and the primary grades calls for effective specialists in early childhood education.
- Survey of Educational Research
- Graduate Studies: Learning Theory for Classroom Use
- Curriculum Theory and Development
- Reading/Language Arts in the Early Childhood Curriculum
- Teaching and Learning in the Early Childhood Classroom
- Social Studies, Science and Math in Early Childhood Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarly Childhood Education Primary Education Instructional Design View 342 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units.
The application review process allows us to consider experiences, attributes and other academic metrics as well as the value an applicant would contribute to learning and teaching. If you do not currently meet the minimum GPA requirements, we still encourage you to submit an application.
- Successful completion of a teacher credential program. For information about obtaining a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, view our credentials information.
- If an applicant has not completed a credential program, the department will consider equivalent experience in lieu of a credential.
- No GRE required
International15457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15457 USD per year during 12 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
- If you are not a resident of California, you must add $396.00 per units enrolled to your registration and tuition fees in addition
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.