This Food Consumer Marketing and Product Development (with Work Experience) course from Sheffield Hallam University has been designed to prepare masters students to work in the international food supply industry.
This course prepares you for a career in
- technical management
- product development
- product management in the food supply, food manufacturing, food retailing or food service sectors
- food safety
- food analysis
- food manufacturing
- quality assurance
- risk assessment management
- Government Organisations/Non-Government Organisations
- potential progression to PhD
- food consumer and market research
- food merchandising and marketing
- consumer insight
- food innovation
- Business And Management Strategy
- Developing Food Concepts And Products
- Food Chain
- Food Marketing
- Food Processing Safety And Quality Management
- Research Methods
- Work Related Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Food Sciences View 404 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Normally one of the following in a relevant subject:
- an honours degree, 2.2 or above
- an equivalent recognised qualification
- an HND with significant relevant industrial experience
Relevant subjects include • business • science • social science • a food related discipline
In exceptional circumstances we consider candidates without formal qualifications who demonstrate the necessary experience, intellect and motivation. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
International8192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4955 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- Home: £9,910 or £11,410 (with work experience) for the course
- International/EU: £16,385 or £17,885 (with work experience) for the course
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.