About this Degree
The California State University Fullerton Master's degree in Educational Technology Degree and Certificate in Educational Technology Integration are online graduate programs and a professional community committed to developing teachers and educators alike capable of transforming student lives through innovation and applied research.
Consistently ranked one of the best online graduate programs and has earned the Seal of Alignment for the ISTE Coach Standards.
- Learn the how and why of using technology in student-centered ways to engage your students
- Focus on integrating technology into your classroom to help your students meet the CCSS
- Assignments and projects are directly applicable to your teaching context
- Combines Educational Technology theory and practice
- Program has earned the Seal of Alignment for the ISTE Coach Standards
- Not computer savvy? Not a problem
- Completely online — all our courses are online, interactive, and asynchronous
- Cohort-based Model — you’ll be with the same peers throughout the program
- Make connections with educators throughout the state, region, and other countries!
- Be recognized as an educational technology leader!
- Survey of Educational Research
- Graduate Studies: Learning Theory for Classroom Use
- Curriculum Theory and Development
- Level Two Technology Proficiencies for Teachers in K-8 Schools
- Distance Education Issues and Trends in Schools
- Technology and Problem Solving in Schools
- Issues in the Instructional Design of Software for use in Schools
- Multimedia Development and Instruction in the Classroom
- Web Design for Instruction in Schools
- Technology Professional Development in Schools
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Technology Management View 4301 other Masters in Education in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units.
The application review process allows us to consider experiences, attributes and other academic metrics as well as the value an applicant would contribute to learning and teaching. If you do not currently meet the minimum GPA requirements, we still encourage you to submit an application.
- Successful completion of a teacher credential program. For information about obtaining a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, view our credentials information.
- If an applicant has not completed a credential program, the department will consider equivalent experience in lieu of a credential.
- No GRE required
International15457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15457 USD per year during 12 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
- If you are not a resident of California, you must add $396.00 per units enrolled to your registration and tuition fees in addition
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.