This Professional Practice in Education course at Sheffield Hallam University is designed for teachers, early years workers and related professionals in full-time or substantial roles in schools, colleges and educational settings. You improve your practice through critical reflection and professional enquiry, ultimately leading to enhanced career prospects.
The course will help you progress in your career as a practitoner in education, or branch out into new paths such as
- subject, CPD and research leadership
- coaching and mentoring
- special educational needs
- Reflecting On Professional Practice
- Academic Recognition Of Cpd
- Curriculum Design And Implementation
- Developing Others Through Mentoring And Coaching
- Leadership Of Evidence Informed Practice
- Research And Development In Educational Contexts
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology View 170 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 Honours degree or equivalent-with no specific subject requirements
- The programme targets people in working in an educational setting and pursuing personal and professional development, through work-based learning. Therefore, their role must enable them to use the workplace as a site of learning.
International4965 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14895 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National2915 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8745 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.