This approach allows you to build your knowledge and skills and grow in confidence, becoming a more critical and independent learner. You will be prepared for the challenge of the final dissertation and, furthermore, for the demands of further study or cultural sector employment.
Previous graduates of this Arts and Cultural Management course at Sheffield Hallam University have gone on to work for
- Hull 2017 UK City of Culture
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- The Royal Armouries, Leeds
- Sheffield Industrial Museums
- Birmingham BE Festival
- The Poetry Company, Sheffield
- The Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art, Newcastle
- Arts Management In Practice
- Critical Issues In Culture
- Media, Arts And Communication Masters Dissertation
- Research Methods And Skills For Media, Arts, Arts Management And Global Communication
- The Context For Culture
- Postgraduate Placement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Visual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership View 584 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
- Normally a degree (2.2 or above) or equivalent in any subject. Professional qualifications and relevant experience can also be taken into account. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
- Overseas applicants from countries whose first language is not English must normally produce evidence of competence in English. An IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills (or equivalent) is the standard for non-native speakers of English.
International14895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14895 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9620 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.